Please read the following Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions apply to all orders received by www.impc.co.nz. By placing the order for goods customers are deemed to accept the terms and conditions of sale. Please note that these terms and conditions may be updated without notice, so the customer should re-read them before each time you order the product.
- Bank direct
- The price for any goods stated by the JC Online is not include the GST 15%.
- Purchase prices are given in New Zealand dollars only.
- The customer must confirm the price before ordering, JC Online reserves the right to make adjustments of all range of the products in their website.
Delivery and Time:
- JC Online only delivers to New Zealand addresses, and we cannot deliver to PO box because for your own products safety
- The customer must inspect the goods immediately upon delivery and in all cases must inform the company in writing within 7 (seven) days of delivery of any damage, shortages or non-delivery of the goods.
- JC provides the fast service form order to delivery, However, we only delivery product to right addresser after payment has been received.
- It is customers’ responsibility to choose the right freight option. In case the wrong freight option is chosen, JC have rights to claim reimbursement for the differences. If customer wants to cancel the order when they are not happy to pay the differences, JC will charge 10% as restocking fee. If you do not accept this term, please do NOT place orders.
- All goods sold from www.jconline.co.nz are well known international brand products manufactured by multinational corporations and distributed in New Zealand. All products purchased from JC are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
- JC is not responsible for any acts of the manufacturer or its agents including any failure by the manufacturer to replace or repair any of the good which are the subject of the manufacturer's warranty.
Ordering and Out of Stock Products & Backorders:
- Place your order online through this website, email or call us.
- Once JC received your payment, the product will be dispatched immediately.
- In the situation like out of stock product, www.jconline.co.nz will make a backorder for you; however the backorder service will take time to send you the products.
Return of Goods for Credit or Refund:
- No returns will be accepted without a Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number. With manufacturer's allowance, a Return Authorization Number may be requested 7 days from the date your product shipped from www.impc.co.nz . After this 7-day period, you will be required to contact the manufacturer for assistance.
- Returned products must be complete and in the original manufacturer's packaging. The box must include all bar codes, stickers, and original markings (including those needed to redeem manufacturers' rebates). Pack returns securely for your protection and to insure the products' safe return.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. The customer is responsible for shipping charges, insurance, and duties on all return shipments, including defective products. Customers are welcome to drop off the products at our office or pick up the repaired/replaced products from our office when they are available.
- Returns could be made within 7 days from the date of invoice upon 15% restocking fee will be charged for such refund.
- Returns could be made after 8 days up to 14 days from the date of invoice upon 30% restocking fee will be charged for such refund.
- Credit card surcharges are non-refundable.